Personal Finance—something all students should be introduced to Learn early in life!
NEFE’s High School Financial Planning Program® (HSFPP) is a turnkey financial literacy program specifically focused on basic personal finance skills that are relevant to the lives of pre-teens, teens, and young adults.
Teachers can create a Account and download free finance planning materials and lessons.
HOME PAGE: http://www.hsfpp.org/
Modules available online:
- Money Management: Control Your Cash Flow
- Borrowing: Use—Don’t Abuse
- Earning Power: More Than a Paycheck
- Investing: Money Working for You
- Financial Services: Care for Your Cash
- Insurance: Protect What You Have